CPS block plus
Modular Surge Protective Device (SPD) designed according to standards UL 1449 3rd ed. and IEC 61.643-11 for installation in main panels or distribution panels with high exposure ratings. The CPS block plus provides comprehensive protection for a wide range of networks and voltages and also reduces maintenance costs due to its modular construction, the IAD® function and the incorporation of a surge counter.
•Type 2, “Permanently connected” SPDs intended for installation on the load side of the service equipment (main panel) overcurrent device; including SPDs located at the branch panel.
• Maximum 8/20 discharge capacity (Imax) from 120 to 240 kA per phase.
• Nominal 8/20 discharge current rating (In) of 20 kA per phase Redundant Multi Discharge System varistor technology
with individual disconnection of each MOV.
• Common and differential mode protection.
• EMI / RFI Filter.
• Intelligent aging display (IAD®): end-of-life indication LEDs of the % of remaining protection available for each mode (100%, 66%, 33% or 0%).
• Surge counter.
• Replaceable protection modules.
• Nema 12.
• Remote indication of end of life.